Medi Mantra provides latest technology and gives output as best healthcare solution of international standards. Being analyzed with Urology is one of the worst things you can find out. It is becoming improbably more familiar today with people affected with all types of Surgery.Medimantra.com is the one of leading medical tourism company in the field of urology. the all treatments related to urology will be under taken by best urology doctors at best hospitals in India. The main types of treatments which are provided are Female Urinary Incontinence, Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty, Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy, Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy, Laser Lithotripsy, Male Hypospadias, Male Urinary incontinence, Orchidopexy, Prostate Laser Surgery Urethral Stricture. For more visit www.medimantra.com
Wednesday, 26 April 2017
Monday, 17 April 2017
Cardiac Treatment in India
Heart is the main part of a human body and any disfunction or problem happening in Heart will be leading to severe condition. The problems dealing with heart is known ae Cardiac problems. The main problems causing cardiac disese are congential heart disease, due to aging, changes in lifestyles.
TYPES OF CARDIAC TREATMENTS:
The main types of Cardiac treatments are,
· Coronary Angiography.
· Coronary Angioplasty.
· Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery.
· Implantation of Pacemaker.
· Mitral Valve Surgery.
· Paediatric Cardiac Surgery.
· Radio Frequency Ablation.
· Robotic Cardiac Surgery.
· Valve Replacement Cardiac Surgery.
Heart Hospital India will be providing the best tratment for the cardiac problems at affordable prices with high class faclity under the supervision of best cardilogy doctors in India. For further enquiry visit our website www.medimantra.com
Wednesday, 5 April 2017
Medimantra Provide Services like Bone Marroe Transplant in the best hospital in India Bone Marrow Transplantation is a form of intensive treatment used to treat certain cancers like leukemia, lymphomas and some non-cancerous diseases like thalassemia.
Bone marrow is found inside our bones, and is the 'factory' that makes blood. It is responsible for producing white blood cells (to protect against infection), red blood cells (to carry oxygen around the body) and platelets (to prevent bleeding). Stem cells are blood cells at their earliest stage of development in the bone marrow, before they have become committed to developing into white cells, red cells or platelets. It is these 'mother' cells, which are the key factors in transplantation.
There are two main types of transplants – Autologous and Allogeneic.
• Autologous Transplants: This means that the bone marrow or stem cells used for the transplant are one's own. A little bit of the patient's bone marrow or stem cells is taken and stored before high dose treatment. When the treatment is over, the bone marrow or stem cells are given back through a vein.
• Allogeneic Transplants: In this type of transplant, bone marrow donated by someone else is used. It is essential that the donor's tissue match. The most suitable donor is usually a close relative, most commonly a brother or sister. It is possible to get a good match from an unrelated donor, but this facility does not exist in India.
If you want to contact or need any more information about our Treatment, then you visit – www.medimantra.com Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 8750 101 101.
Friday, 17 March 2017
Monday, 9 January 2017
Kidney Transplant Specialist India – Medi-Mantra Healthcare Solutions Pvt Ltd,
Medimantra Provide Services like Kidney Transplant in India, A Kidney Transplant is required by a patient who is suffering from End Stage Renal Disease. End-stage renal disease is the name for kidney failure so advanced that it cannot be reversed. The kidneys in irreversible renal failure function so poorly that they can no longer perform their function and keep the patient alive. we are here for you always ,- Medimantra Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Medi Mantra Provide Services End-stage renal disease cannot be treated with conventional medical treatments such as drugs. There are only two kinds of treatments possible, Dialysis and Kidney Transplant.
1. Dialysis is the method of artificially filtering the blood. People who require dialysis are required to take it periodically and regularly and are generally confined to the home because of their dialysis schedule, fragile health, or both.
2. Kidney transplantation means replacement of at least one of the the failed kidneys with a working kidney from another person, called a donor. Many people who receive a kidney transplant are able to live a similar quality of life as they did before they reached end stage renal disease.
Various hospitals now do Kidney Transplants. Removal of the donor’s kidney is also now done with Robotic Arm in the few hospitals that have this facility.
Medimantra Healthcare Solutions provides the Best and world class Medical Healthcare Services for Kidney Transplant surgeries. With a line-up of its affiliated and trusted transplant specialized Surgeons and Hospitals in metro cities all over India at the most affordable and Pre-Negotiated prices Medimantra Healthcare Solutions is standards in the field of Medical Tourism. Technology, highly experienced and competent team of doctors and nurse at the most reputed hospitals of above all the care for our patient. Fun matched standards at Medimantra Healthcare Solutions.
Medimantra Healthcare Solutions
Mobile/Whatsapp - +91-8750101101